Kit: Matte Black Shower Faucet – Complete model with Pressure Balanced Diverter Valve, Hand Shower Sliding Bar and Shower Head
An angular and square collection, Quadrato offers products with graceful and harmonious finishes that blend perfectly with modern and elegant decor. As aesthetic as they are functional, Quadrato faucets are an excellent choice for all your needs.
While Bélanger has a long-lasting, polished chrome (CP) finish, a durable, long-lasting PVD finish for our brushed nickel (BN) and stainless steel (SS) finishes, our new black matte (MB) finish is no exception to our quality rules. We have ensured that our matte black passed and exceeds all industry standards for corrosion testing, thermal cycling, scratch resistance and abrasion resistance. We are so proud to be able to ensure you a flawless elegant matte black appearance for your bathroom and your kitchen for years to come!
Respond to the criteria of the CAL Green certification.
- Collection : QUADRATO
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Cartridges : Pressure balanced ceramic, FC9AC010
- Diverter : Compression, FCDIVA008
- Shower Head Jets : Rain shower
- Shower Head Flow : Maximum flow of 6.8 L/min (1.8 gpm) at 80 psi
- Hand Shower Jets : Spray jet
- Hand Shower Flow : Maximum flow of 6.8 L/min (1.8 gpm) at 80 psi
- Valve Compatibility : Complete model (rough-in and trim)
- Valve Direction : 2 way diverter with 2 individual functions
- Pressure balance valve
The ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) prohibits discrimination against people with disabilities and guarantees equal opportunities for individuals with disabilities. When developing our products, we strive to ensure that they meet ADA requirements.
The cUPC certification, under the IAPMO (International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials) is recognized and used in Canadian and US territories. Certified products meet the ASME A112.18.1-05 / CSA B125.1-05 specifications.
Products identified with the logo are designed to optimize water consumption while being effective. Bélanger UPT products are often more environmentally friendly than WaterSense.